Guest Instructor & Designer Ursula Almeida!
Sometimes we all need a little love and other times a reminder to love. Hearts on Hearts warms the soul and brings a smile to my face. I hope it does the same for you. Learn color stranding from one of the best in the biz!
- Cast on and work pattern through first increase round.
- Recommended Yarn:
- 1 skein of Classic Elite Liberty Wool Solid
- 1 skein of Classic Elite Liberty Wool Print
- 16" US 6 circular needle and DPNS or necessary supplies for preferred method for knitting in the round
- Stitch markers
- Darning needle
- Cochet hook
- Favorite method for chart keeping (highlighter tape, iPad, etc.)