Join us as we embark on a rare mystery adventure with the phenomenal designer Joji Locatelli. She is slowly unveiling a new part of the pattern every week leaving us wondering and guessing where this sure to be gorgeous garment is heading. And since her goal is to play with color and texture we are definitely bound to have some serious fun. Adventurous beginners welcome!
- Yarn Information:
- You will need 5 full skeins in 5 different colors. You will use the majority of each skein. It is a big wrap.
- We've been seeing lots of interesting kits for this KAL. We have some available as well but as you all know our specialty is creating individually tailored colorways that inspire and excite you. So whether you want to build off of a dyer, an inspiration skein, or don't even know quite where to start come on in and we will find the perfect 5 colors for you!
- Additional Information about the Pattern:
- The shape is a true rectangle. It has a graphic look, but is still classic. This wrap can be worn as a wrap, blanket scarf or even as a blanket.
- Approx. measurements are 26½ x 72” (66 x 180 cm) blocked.
- There is a little bit of simple lace, about 10% of the total project.
- There is a lot of garter stitch.