February 9, 2019 9am - 1pm
A rich luxurious cowl with beautiful cables and a flourish of bobbles. I'll go over how to do the cables, make the bobbles, and seam the cowl. You'll learn a lot in this super fun class! Homework required.
- Skill Level:
- Adventurous Beginner
- Recommended Yarn:
- Araucania Alpaka Reina
- Anna Cowl pattern provided in class
- 3 skeins of Araucania Alpaka Reina
- US 7(4.5mm) 24" cable (Please note: for best results, the use of Lykke needles is recommended)
- Cable needle
- Stitch markers
- Darning needle
- With the use of worsted weight scrap yarn knit 2 different squares.
- Cast-on 24 stitches with your US 7 (4.5mm) needles. Knit 12 rows. Bind-off.
- Bring your squares to class
- Saturday 2/9 9am-1pm
- Lacey Koch
Class Policy: Class fees must be paid in advance to reserve your space. Class materials must be purchased at the shop. Teachers reserve the right to cancel a class with less than three sign-ups with at least 24 hours notice.
Cancellation Policy: We require at least 24 hours notice for the cancellation of a class or private lesson. We cannot refund, transfer, or provide store credit for class fees with less than 24 hours notice.