Knit Lit Book Club
Join the Knit Lit Book Club! We meet the 4th Thursday of every month from 10am-12pm and have meeting meeting since 2006. With our diverse reading list, we tend to have lively and interesting discussions. There’s only been a few times we have agreed 100% on whether we liked or disliked a book. It’s interesting and thought provoking when you find that others disagree or agree with you…. or how a character or theme relates to a life experience.
Suggestions for future books are solicited and voted on by all. We strive to choose books that are available in paperback to help keep your costs down (saving money for yarn!). Often the selections are available at your local library.
Other advantages? You get to knit during the book club – how great is that! You’ll meet new friends, knit and chat away…oh and snack…we often have snacks ranging from sweets to appetizers.
Our book club has no “official” membership. Feel free to join us anytime for one of our book club discussions when the book selection piques your interest.
Book Club Selections
- Jan 25 Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- Feb 22 The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See
- Mar 22 The Tin House by Janice Steinberg
- April 26 The Address by Fiona Davis
- May 24 The Book That Matters Most by Ann Hood
- Jun 28 Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- Jul 26 The Stars Are Fire by Anita Shreve
- Aug 23 Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan
- Sep 27 A Summons to Memphis by Peter Taylor
- Oct 25 Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Nov 29 Alternate Side by Anna Quindlan
- Dec - No Meeting
- Jan 24 Educated, a Memoir by Tara Westover