Marvelous Brioche Shawl
February 16, 2019 1pm - 5pm, March 9, 2019 1pm - 5pm
A large symmetrical triangle shawl with stripes of color and geometric pattern knit using a combination of garter stitch medallions and two-color brioche zig zags. You will learn Brioche-increases, decreases and switching from lace to Brioche. You'll also learn about life lines and how to fix mistakes.
- Skill Requirements:
- Must know how to do a basic Brioche knit and purl
- Recommended Yarn:
- A combination of our amazing indie dyed fingering weight yarn.
- The shawl pictured used Knit Knerd, Olann, and Round Mountain
- Mauvelous pattern provided in class
- 3 different colors in fingering weight yarn. (Color A 310 yds, Color B 405 yds, Color C 420 yds)
- US 4 (3.5mm) 32" cable
- Row counter
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- 20 sts X 48 rows =4”
- Measured in garter after blocking
- Finished size 73" X 32"
- Saturday 2/9 9am-1pm
- Lacey Koch
Class Policy: Class fees must be paid in advance to reserve your space. Class materials must be purchased at the shop. Teachers reserve the right to cancel a class with less than three sign-ups with at least 24 hours notice.
Cancellation Policy: We require at least 24 hours notice for the cancellation of a class or private lesson. We cannot refund, transfer, or provide store credit for class fees with less than 24 hours notice.