Trendsetter Yarns Warehouse Field Trip
May 18, 2019 9am - 6pm
We are so incredibly excited to announce that we are collaborating with Trendsetter Yarns to bring you an amazing experience! Join us as we travel by bus to Van Nuys where we will be given a private tour of Trendsetter’s 12,000 sq. ft. warehouse. Barry Klein himself will give a talk on garment design and fit with the ever present potential for one of our famous fashion shows! After the talk you will be let loose upon the warehouse to shop 'til your heart's content with the guidance and expertise of Barry Klein and Anita Bivens to assist with color choice and fit. So let's take a ride on the party bus with your fellow fiber friends and enjoy this once in a lifetime adventure! Lunch will be provided.
You will need to pre-register so please call or stop into the shop today!
- Saturday 5/18 9am-6pm
- Registration includes:
- Bus ride from the Oceanside Lot 44 Park & Ride to the Trendsetter Yarns warehouse in Van Nuys on an ADA bus and back
- Private tour of the Trendsetter Yarns warehouse
- Talk given by Barry Klein
- Registration Fee:
- Travel Details:
- We will be leaving from the Oceanside Lot 44 Park & Ride at 9am sharp. It is best to get there a bit early so you don't miss the bus. There is ample parking in the lot. 1928 S Moreno Street Oceanside, CA 92054 map
- We will be returning by approximately 6pm.
- The bus has a restroom
- The bus is an ADA bus
- Make sure to bring your knitting as the ride is approximately 2 hours long. Let's have some yarn fun!